Vititoe Law Group attorney Carrington "C.J." Snyder is truly in a category of one.
In her early 30's, C.J has accomplished more as a personal injury attorney than many achieve throughout their whole careers and in the process, has received a vast amount of awards and recognition from her peers in the legal industry.
Some of these include:
- 2013- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
- 2014- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
- 2014- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 California Chair
- 2015- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 California Chair
- 2015- California Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- 2015- NAOPIA (National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys) California Top 10 under 40
- 2015- Top Women Attorneys in Southern California
- 2016- NAOPIA (National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys) California Top 10 under 40
- 2016- California Super Lawyers Rising Stars
Carrington focuses her practice on litigating large and complex personal injury and wrongful death cases on behalf of injured individuals. Her practice focuses on auto collisions involving life altering auto accidents, tractor trailers (18 wheel trucks and semi-trucks), buses, airplanes and other large commercial vehicles and international carriers.
Carrington joined Vititoe Law Group after graduating from Southwestern University School of Law. Prior to going to law school, Carrington graduated from California Polytechnic State University with a double major in Business and Economics, and a double concentration in Marketing and Finance. While at Southwestern, Carrington was a member of the Trial Advocacy Honors Program, secretary of the International Law Society, and received the CALI Excellence in the Future Award in international law.
Carrington is a member of the Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles (CAALA), Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC), the American Association of Justice (AAJ), and The National Trial Lawyers (NTL).