Auto Accident Frequently Asked Questions

I can't travel to your office, what should I do?

No problem. We have our staff standing by to drive to you. Because we have a great team and network of people dedicated to our clients, we will send someone to your office within hours to gather all of the necessary paperwork and answer all of your questions. This is of course in addition to free and confidential consultations. There is absolutely no additional fee or charge for this service. This is a pure courtesy we provide to our clients.

Should I call the police if I've been involved in an auto accident?

Always call the police after any car accident, whether the accident is minor or major. Without a police report you have little evidence to show the accident happened. The report will indicate who the police believe is liable for the accident, and provide the details useful in filing your auto accident claim.

Should I talk to an insurance company claims adjuster?

We advise against it. Insurance adjusters are working for the insurance company, not for you. It is not uncommon for people to say something to the insurance company adjuster that will be turned against you. We suggest that you call Vititoe Law Group – and let us do your talking for you.

Is there a statute of limitations for car accident filings?

For a long time, the California statute of limitations for negligent tort cases was generally one year. Recent legislation has extended the statute of limitations to two years from the date of the injury.

For more information, contact Vititoe Law Group at 818-851-1886.

If you have been involved in an automobile accident, motorcycle accident, public transportation accident or any other kind of motor vehicle accident, you may be able to file a claim against the negligent driver to recover damages for lost wages, property damage, medical costs, future losses and pain and suffering. It is advisable for you to consult with an experienced accident lawyer before proceeding with a claim for negligence.

Contact Our Westlake Village Attorneys

Call us at 818-851-1886 for more information. Remember: you owe us nothing until we win compensation for you.