Pharmaceutical FAQs

What should I do if I am taking a drug that has been recalled?

If you are taking a drug that has been recalled by the FDA, you should contact your doctor. It is important that you do not stop taking a medication that you have been prescribed until you consult a qualified medical practitioner. Your doctor may be able to prescribe you a safer alternative. He or she will also be able to determine whether you have suffered any complications as a result of taking the recalled product.

What if I suffered an injury for a drug not listed here?

We have simply listed drugs and devices that have caused significant injuries recently. You are entitled to file a claim against any drug manufacturer or any product that has caused you harm. An experienced pharmaceutical injury lawyer at Vititoe Law Group, can review your case and help you assess your legal options.

Contact Our Attorneys In Southern California

For more information, contact Vititoe Law Group, online or call at 818-851-1886 to schedule a consultation with one of our personal injury lawyers.