Tenant Inhabitability Rights Lawyer
As a tenant or renter you have the right to live in a safe environment that doesn’t put your and your loved one’s health and safety at risk.
We understand that the landlord-tenant relationship can often be adversarial and that taking legal action against your landlord for inhabitability malpractice can be daunting.
Our experienced attorneys are here to fight for your rights.
Types of Inhabitability Violations
If any of the following violations have been committed by your landlord you may want to consider consulting an experienced habitability lawyer.
- Severe mold contamination
- A failure to execute repairs that create adequate living conditions that cause a risk to tenants
- Infestation of roaches, bedbugs and rodents due to the landlord’s failure to conduct pest control or fumigate
- A lack of functional plumbing, heating, electrical, or other utility service
- Lead-based paint related illnesses or injuries that occur due to landlord negligence
- Asbestos contamination due to unsafe maintenance or construction practices.
Why Hire an Experienced Tenants Right Lawyer
Landlord-tenant disputes can often be complicated. It is beneficial to have experienced attorneys on your side to help you understand what your rights are under the law.
Our experienced attorneys have considerable experience representing tenants, which gives our clients an edge as we are readily able to anticipate our opposition’s legal position or strategy and guide our clients accordingly.
If you are a tenant in California you have the right to live in a safe environment that doesn’t compromise your health and safety.
Our strategy in representing clients who have been the victims of landlords creating unsafe living conditions is dictated by their goals, the nature of the dispute and the available options based on the law.
Contact Us Now to Speak to an Experienced Tenants Right Lawyer
Under California law you have rights and we will fight for you. If your landlord has created an unsafe living environment call Vititoe Law Group at 818-889-8900 or fill out the form below and our experienced attorneys can walk you through what your rights are and determine the best course of action moving forward.